There are kind souls out there who share the love of chocolate with
me, and who have helped me in one way or another with it. To them go
my many thanks for helping make my chocolate review page better than
it would have been without them.
- Judy Schnieder
- For sending me some actual Cadbury's
chocolate from the actual Cadbury factory in England. Needless to
say, I can't find English Cadbury in Seattle because the Hershey
company seems to have a lock on things with the Cadbury name in the states.
- Karen Breunig
- Also affectionately known as mom, For sending me the Newman's Own chocolates, plus a bunch
of other yummy chocolates that have nuts in them so didn't get reviewed.
- Mickey Phoenix
- For alerting me to and providing me with some Trader Joe's
- Arnoud Jippes
- For sending me eight different chocolates from the Netherlands. I
promise I'll review them soon, Arnoud.
- Detlef Vogelsang
- For sending me a fourteen different German chocolates and one from
- Laura Benedict
- Laura, my godmother and the woman who I can't thank enough for
getting me into chocolate when I was young, for sending me some
amazingly foreign chocolates from her recent trip to India and Russia.
- Tom Hansen
- For sending me a bunch of stuff from Denmark, including some hard
to get Michel Cluizel chocolates and even some Green&Black's from
- Karin Blomquist
- For her contribution of Marabou milk chocolate, and her offer to
send more later.
- Alex Rhomberg
- For his contribution of Frey chocolate and of two Nestle varieties
that aren't available here.
- Allison Morris
- For her generous contribution of El Rey chocolates.