1. In the fourth conjugation, -íbam, -íbó, for -iébam, -iam (future). These forms are regular in eó, go (§ 203).
2. In the present subjunctive, -im: as in duim, perduim, retained in religious formulas and often in comedy. This form is regular in sum and voló and their compounds (§§ 170, 199).
3. In the perfect subjunctive and future perfect indicative, -sim, -só: as, faxim, faxó, iussó, recépsó ( fécerim etc.); ausim ( ausus sim).
4. In the passive infinitive, -ier: as, vocárier for vocárí; agier for agí.
5. A form in -ássó, -ássere is found used as a future perfect: as, amássis, from amó; levássó, from levó; impetrássere, from impetró; iúdicássit, from iúdicó (cf. § 263. 2. b. N.).